Born To Shine Retreat
Homework & Resources
We have provided homework, resources and supporting materials for you to reference from your time in Santa Barbara, CA.
All content is for BTS VIP Day Cohort eyes only - i.e. confidential and part of MTC's curriculum
HOMEWORK & HANDOUTS:
I. Ambition Inventory- Continue to work with the True Ambition Framework by identifying which aspects seem the most prevalent for you in your day to day. Also, notice what actions, statements or situations move you from one side of the framework to the other. For example, what moves you from being activated by Imposter Syndrome to being inspired by Courageous Imperfection? Just notice. Identify which redemption feels most exciting and aligned for you right now and begin to work with that energy.
II. Expert’s/Evangelical Model - Begin to work with this framework, use the Evangelical Model Worksheet to begin to give voice to your Core Philosophy. Also, use this framework to begin to think about the way you’d like to leverage your voice and movement. In what way do you aspire to be more influential? Read Chapter 17 in The Calling and utilize this handout to start to give voice to your unique brand and movement. Note: We’ll definitely revisit this in our future sessions.
III. Your Next Steps - Revisit your identified next steps from our closing work. If it’s useful use this 90 Day Action Plan template to help organize your next steps.
IV. Revised MTC Community Agreements - Please revisit our Community Agreements as we have updated them slightly since our time together.
V. February Retreat Collective Community Agreements - Please reference the Community Agreements that you as a cohort collectively created during your time together.
VI. NYE Message -Our Message for 2023 is: "Welcome To A Brave New World: Reclaim, Realign, Reimagine." As we re-emerge, this year is all about nourishing the soul and inviting the next level of self love and self honor and self agency in creating the kind of world we all want to see. You can watch the message here: NYM. (the 1st 30 mins is the actual message)
Ritual & Ceremony:
Photos w/ Elders/Ancestors/Children
Crystals. Coins, Shells
Aromatherapy - Oils:
BREATHE Doterra™ Blend
Commune w/ Nature
Below is a collection of wonderful reads that are suggested by Rha and as a collective group:
- The Abundance Book by John Randolph Price
- The Soul of Money: Transforming Your Relationship with Money and Life by Lynne Twist
- The Third Door: The Wild Quest to Uncover How the World's Most Successful People Launched Their Careers by Alex Banayan
- The Warmth of Other Suns: The Epic Story of America's Great Migration by Isabel Wilkerson
- Becoming by Michelle Obama
- The Light We Carry: Overcoming in Uncertain Times by Michelle Obama
- The Book of Joy by Dalai Lama, Desmond Tutu
- Million Dollar Woman: The Essential Guide for Female Entrepreneurs Who Want to Go Big by Julia Pimsleur
- Unapologetically Ambitious: Take Risks, Break Barriers, and Create Success on Your Own Terms by Shellye Archambeau
- If Women Rose Rooted: A Journey to Authenticity and Belonging by Sharon Blackie
Access our 2023 BTS Retreat playlist below!2023 BTS Retreat Playlist
Access our BTS Retreat Photo Gallery below to download some of your favorite photos.
Please add any photos that you have taken to share with the rest of the group!