Terms & Conditions
Move the Crowd, LLC owns all intellectual property associated with this product. In cases where Move the Crowd, LLC does not, it will legally cite the creator or owner of that intellectual property. Copying, duplicating, or otherwise reproducing assets from this product outside of your product participation is prohibited.
ANNUAL & MONTHLY PAYMENT OPTIONS
- You may choose to pay for this product in one full payment or in twelve monthly autopay installments.
- Please note, if you purchased an annual membership and are using the monthly payment option, you are purchasing the annual membership and are accountable for paying the full price of the membership. Please be advised that your method of payment will be charged automatically each month on the same day for the monthly installment amount.
CANCELLATION & REFUND POLICY:
- If you purchased a single payment Annual Subscription, you may cancel at any time during your 365 Day subscription to avoid a renewal and incur no additional charge once your initial year ends.
- Monthly Payments and any subscription that is billed on a monthly basis may be canceled at any time.
- Cancellations may be made via email or via the Subscription Cancellation & Renewal Request Form and following the cancellation instructions there.
- Your cancellation must be received by end of business (5:00 pm US Pacific Standard Time) on the appropriate day as described above. Refunds typically take 5-7 days after processing to return to your account.
- All refunds will be given to the original credit cards on which the purchase was made.
- Your Membership is set to automatically renew on the 12-month anniversary date of your subscription.
- Should you decide to cancel your subscription You may opt out of renewing your subscription prior to your 12-month anniversary date, you can notify us by email ([email protected]) or via the Subscription Cancellation & Refund Request Form located (complete this sentence).
- If you decide you do not want to renew your annual membership, you may cancel your subscription at any point within the 365-Day period and will still be given access to all assets of the program until your annual membership expires.
- Please note that you will receive a reminder about your annual subscription renewal one month, two weeks, and two days before your annual subscription is scheduled to renew.
30-DAY TRIAL PURCHASE DETAILS:
- If you purchased this membership through the $1 30-Day Trial Option, you are allotted one 30-Day period to fully experience the membership. You may not purchase the $1 Trial Option more than once or by using a different email. Doing so will result in the immediate removal from the membership and/or a charge to your card for the full Annual Membership. If you have not canceled after 30 Days in the trial, you will automatically be given access to the annual subscription of The Calling Membership and will be charged for the full price of the annual membership without the option for a refund.
- You will receive a reminder about your trial ending on the 20th day of your trial subscription and the 25th Day before your trial subscription ends. Please note that it can take up to 7 business days to end a subscription and/or complete a refund fully. We will notify you of confirmation of your request once you submit it via email or our Refund/Cancellation form.
- If your payment method is charged because your subscription termination/refund was not yet processed, you will be issued a full refund within 7 days of receipt of your request as long as it falls within the initial 30 day period
- Please note, if you choose to end your subscription, it can that it takes 3-5 Business Days but can take up to 7 business days to process a subscription cancellation. If your payment method is charged because your subscription termination was not yet processed after 365 Days, you will be issued a full refund within 7 days. We will confirm receipt of your request and notify you that your refund is being processed. If you cancel after your 365th day and your payment is charged, you will not be issued a refund and your subscription will renew.
- Move The Crowd seeks to engage highly motivated people who aspire to achieve through hard work and dedication. We’ve worked diligently to ensure that the promises of all of our content, products, and programs accurately reflect their ability to support your efforts to achieve your desired goals that are consistent with the program. However, Move The Crowd does not and legally cannot guarantee that you will get any results or earn any money using our tools, methodologies, strategies, or recommendations and nothing on our Sites or in our product materials or otherwise is a promise or guarantee of future earnings.
YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE TO USE THIS PRODUCT SOLELY AT YOUR OWN RISK.
- By purchasing this product you agree to take full responsibility for your results or lack thereof. As with any business, your results may vary, and will be based on your individual capacity, business experience, expertise, relationship capital, and level of desire. We make no representations, warranties nor guarantees verbally or in writing regarding your earnings, venture profit, marketing results, increase in audience, or any other results. The testimonials and examples used are exceptional results and are not intended to represent or guarantee that anyone will achieve the same or similar results. Each individual’s success depends on his or her background, dedication, desire, and motivation. We offer no professional legal, medical, psychological or financial advice.
If you have any questions or need any support at any point moving forward, please email us at [email protected].